Thursday 10 August 2017

SMART IS THE NEW SEXY




I have used a Paper Shelter pre-coloured digi, called Smart Is The New Sexy.  My papers are from the DCWV Watercolor Ombre pack.  I made a bow using a strip of lace, and I've added a Dovecraft doily and a Want 2 Scrap gem swirl.  My flowers are 49 and Market and Prima.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 30: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 341: Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #78: Buttons and/or bows (bow)
Craft-Dee Bowz August Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #49: Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by to have a look!
You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page.

Linda 

4 comments:

  1. Lin your card is stunning. The colours are beautiful and the image is lovely. Your flowers and gem swirl are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again! Patsy - The Paper Shelter - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image and love the black lace and pearls flourish
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us here at Craft-Dee BowZ in our August challenge of Anything Goes with a handmade bow. Good luck with the challenge. Kathy, DT Member at Craft-Dee BowZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Linda, I love all those gorgeous flowers and the doily. Great layout! Happy to see you playing along with our Blooming Days Challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!