Sunday 1 April 2018

MY BESTIES SPANISH CHALLENGE BLOG: CHALLENGE #46: ANYTHING GOES


Hello Everybody!

I won a Top 3 place in the February My Besties Spanish Challenge, and along with that honour, I was offered a Guest Designer spot for April!  How wonderful!  Your theme is Anything Goes!


I have used Easter Basket on my card, and coloured it with markers.  I've added Liquid Pearl dots here and there, and used gel pens for highlights.  

My papers are all from the Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac collection, and I've used Poppy Crafts stitched dies to cut them.  I've also used a Creative Expressions swirly leaf die.  My flowers are a mix of KaiserCraft and Prima.  The sentiment is Stampendous.





To see what your usual Design Team have created for your inspiration this month, head on back to the Challenge Blog, where you can also enter your creation.

I'd like to thank Lidia for this fun opportunity!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #208: Spring Flowers
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #227: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #363: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #64: Anything Goes

QKR Stampede Challenge #289: Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the image & your coloring is awesome! Thanks for sharing in our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colours and design. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet ... fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our Fussy and Fancy Challenge! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    Fussy and Fancy Girl
    FUSSY AND FANCY
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!